Thursday, September 09, 2004

Fuck.

Heh =D Caught White Castle wit Miss T., Josh and Dom today over at Lido. Fuck man. Learnt new fucking words. "CongratuFUCKINGlations" and a phrase tinted with indian accent; "Tank yew, cum again" . Everyone should catch it. Thay should make it PG even though there were parts where nudity (pronounced u-ni-ty; coutesy of joshua's express english class)was involved. But still, it was "terrifuckic". It was worth the money. Dope I'd say. Heh was great hanging out with my bros after such a long time. Oh! And I signed up for my 'Basic Theory' test today wit the guys too, except that Dom's already into advanced heh =( It'll be due on the eleventh of Ocktober. And I fucking forgot to buy the theory books! Hah! Man oh man, I think I should really watch my mouth. Too many 'F' words shooting out in just one sentence. If TV were to film me, (which they never will) the whole line would be like *beep* *bleepe* *beep* ya *beep* you *beep*. Yea, you get the drift. Hah! =P Who fucking cares anyways. Harold and Kumar, of Whitecastle. Kudos to you two =D Fuck you. Haha but anyways, I enjoyed myself, really. Sometimes you'd just wish, wish. Fucking WISH. Ha, fuck it. FUCK. I'm fucking out.

*Disclaimer: If you feel queasy about the language on this blog, please close the browser and view it 7 days later. =D